Arizer Solo 2
Add Extra Strap
Add-ons (10% OFF)
Arizer Solo 2 Vaporizer
If you’re looking for a versatile, efficient dry herb vaporizer, then the Arizer Solo 2 just might be the ticket for you. With its large OLED screen and intuitive control panel, it’s clearly one of the most user-friendly portable vaporizers on the market today.
The Solo 2 Features a long glass aroma tube with a seriously powerful battery, plus, this slick Arizer delivers an excellent vaping experience that keeps going (and going, and going) throughout your whole day. Whether you’re looking for an extended vape session with friends—or maybe a series of microdoses on your own—the Solo 2 is up for anything.
Arizer Solo 2 Key Features
The Solo 2 might look like a no-frills device, but double check that baby and you will find the large OLED display—which shows both the battery life and temperature setting. It’s also packed with high-tech touches:
The smooth, solid body of the Solo 2 is crafted from stainless steel, making it a durable vape (though the glass tube should be handled with caution, obviously). You probably won’t need to poke around the inside of this vaporizer much, but if you feel the urge you’ll find a ceramic heating element and a combined ceramic/stainless steel oven. All clear signs of quality.
The Solo 2 heats up in under 30 seconds thanks to its hybrid convection/conduction heating system—making it one of the fastest devices in its price range.
Auto Shut-Off Feature
When you start vaping with your Solo 2, you have the option to set your session time for anywhere between 5-15 minutes. That way, if you somehow become distracted in the middle of a chill session, you won’t have to worry about your herb getting scorched.
The Solo 2 has one of the best batteries out with three hours of continuous use. But even when it runs out, you don’t have to stop your session—just plug in the wall charger and you can keep vaping while your device gets its juice back. That's why this vape is a game changer.
5 Big Questions About the Solo 2
With its long glass pathway, the distinctive style of the Solo 2 raises some questions as soon as you see it, and we’re here to answer them. Here’s some essential questions about the popular vaporizer:
1. What can you vape with the Solo 2? This is a dry herb vaporizer, with an oven chamber that holds up to 0.2 g of ground herb. If you’re a fan of concentrates you’ll want to look elsewhere, but if you’re a herb person at heart, the Solo 2 is the vape for you.
2. Is it portable? Yes, it works if you are on the go, although it’s not quite as slender as a vape pen or other portable vapes due to its extra-large battery (more on that in a bit). Regardless you’ll have no problem fitting the Solo 2 in your pocket and taking it with you on the road.
3. Can you adjust the temperature? The Solo 2 features a number of pre-set settings from the manufacturer, and you can also adjust the heat—from 50°-220° C— using the digital temperature control panel on the front of the device.
4. How long does the battery last? The Arizer Solo 2 has one of the best batteries in the game. Were talking a portable vape, with more than three hours of continuous use. Interestingly enough, that’s the same amount of time it takes to charge.
5. Does it have a warranty? Arizer offers a 2-year warranty on the Solo 2. If your device has a factory defect or an equipment, you can send it back to the company for a refund or exchange.
Using the Arizer Solo 2
The Solo 2 is a big hit with vaping beginners because of its remarkable user-friendliness. If your looking for a simple, solid, practical vape then this one is gem. Here are a few tips for getting the most from your device:
1. How to Operate Your Solo 2. Hit the ‘up’ and ‘menu’ buttons on the front of your Solo 2 to power it on—when it’s ready you’ll hear the trademark Arizer bleep and then your good to go. Loading the device is a little different than most vapes, but it couldn’t be easier: just place your herb in the glass aroma tube. Set your temperature, wait for 30 seconds, and by all means vape away.
2. How to Get the Best Vapour Quality. The Solo 2 comes with a number of useful pre-set temperatures, but if you want greater control, you can adjust the heat using the control panel on the front. For a superior taste, make sure to keep the glass aroma tube clean which again is simple and easy.
3. How to Clean It. The Solo 2 is a remarkably low maintenance device. In fact, you don’t even have to clean the vaporizer itself. Just scrape out any excess debris from the aroma tube, then wipe it down with a bit of isopropyl alcohol and a cotton swab. if your still worried there's step by step guides on how to clean your Solo 2 on YouTube.
How to Know If the Solo 2 Is Right for You
The Solo 2 is a high quality device that incorporates many improvements over the original Solo. I’s become one of the selling vaporizers out there as a result, and if the following statements apply to you, it might be the ideal addition to your kit:
You’re a dry herb enthusiast. The Solo 2 was designed specifically for vaping ground herb, and it shows. whether you’re going for an extended session with friends or a quick hit by yourself.
You appreciate simplicity in your vaporizer. The streamlined body and large, intuitive controls of the Solo 2 are a minimalist’s dream.
You’d rather be hitting your vape than cleaning it. With its extra-long battery life and extra-simple cleaning instructions, the Solo 2 is a reliable workhorse of a vaporizer.
Beware of Fakes on Other Marketplaces!
Herbalize Store only carries authentic products delivered straight from the manufacturer. Some online retailers, however, have been known to sell counterfeit products. Please contact our friendly customer support if you have any questions.
What´s in the Box?
- Arizer Solo 2
- Wall Charger ( EU / UK Plug )
- 90mm and 110mm glass aroma tube
- Glass aroma dish
- Carry Case
- Stirring Tool
- Aromatic Botanicals Sample
- 4 x Filter Screens
- User Manual (read it!)
|Size||4.6cm by 3.5cm by 11.5cm|
|Temperature presets||Set your own or use manufacturers|
|Temperature settings||Manual – by degrees|
|Heat power source||Hybrid|
|Heating element type/material||Ceramic|
|Chamber/oven material||Ceramic/stainless steel|
|Heat up time (in seconds)||30 seconds|
|Types of material usable inside||Dry leaf|
|Dry herb capacity (in grams)||0.2g|
|Extract attachment||Full range of attachments available|
|Control / setting interface||Buttons on device (up/down/menu) / LED screen|
|Delivery method||Direct pull|
|Body material||Stainless steel|
|Mouthpiece material||Borosilicate glass|
|Release date||Latest model 2018|
Information Sourced from the Manufacturer. **For legal use only
The Final Verdict on Solo 2 IE
If you’re the kind of person who appreciates a durable dry herb vaporizer with an extra-long battery life and premium-quality vapour and at an affordable price, well then, the Arizer Solo 2 might be just the vape you’re looking for. It’s easy to clean, easy to use, and easy to take with you wherever you go—indeed this vape is quite the package.